Frosty the snowman is a very jolly man.. a young man at that, and a very happy one!
Frosty is now looking for his fur-ever home, and I promise you he will not melt.. but will melt some hearts!
This young man is just lovely all round; personality is sweet, smoochy boy, happy boy, lovely lead manners, is a little fussy with treats, unsure about playing with toys - but we are sure he will pick that up easily, likes pats and scratches on his neck, and all round GOOD boy!
Frosty is looking for a home with the following:
- part time - full time workers would be fine,
- a backyard so he can snooze on the grass and run around eventually play,
- good meals, a comfy bed or two,
- most children who are gentle and respectful,
- possibly a med-large canine friend depending on a meet and greet first,
- and a family that will love and adore him as we have here at GAP HQ!
If you think your home could have a snowman in it all year round, contact the Wyee facility where he is located.
Take a look at all our greyhounds for adoption here