- Loves walks! She's good on streets and loved the local bush track. If she goes out in the morning and afternoon she sleeps the rest of the day
- Loves going for a drive! Happily hops in the car and will sometimes refuse to get out when we get home
- Likes humans and will beg a pat off any guest, barely notices mailman/deliveries at the door
- Likes playing with egg cartons and occasionally a squeaky toy
- Got the stairs thing down packed now!
- She learns quickly!
- Overall, Pippy is bold and beautiful!! She's very curious, intelligent and a big snuggle bug!
Meet Pippy Long Legs! She doesn’t have orange hair or wear stocking but instead has a gorgeous blue coat and typical noodley greyhound legs.
Despite her name, Pippy is actually a small girl, but what she lacks in size she more than makes up for in personality! Pippy has a lot of energy and will need a backyard big enough for her to conduct her zoomies, chase her toys and explore in. This friendly girl would prefer to be in a home where she would rarely be left alone. Pippy has gotten along well with the greyhounds she has met and would be happy to share her home with another large breed dog. She is very excitable around her friends so a tolerant sibling is essential. Pippy is not suitable to take to dog parks however she would love to join you on your walks! She can be strong on the lead but this can be easily managed. Pippy is an affectionate and fun girl who would benefit from a young, active couple or family with much older children. This beautiful girl will make a wonderful companion for a lucky family.
If you think this silly sausage would make a great addition to your life then apply today! She is available now to meet at our Western Sydney site.
Take a look at all our greyhounds for adoption here