For almost 10 years, Greyhounds As Pets (GAP) NSW has been committed to matching people with the right pet through our unique greyhound matching program.
Adopting a greyhound can be an incredibly exciting and rewarding experience, and our ‘match making’ system seeks to ensure we make a compatible match between you and your new family member.
However, this life-changing process does not happen without the generous support of donations from all over NSW, Australia and the world.
Adopting a greyhound is one thing however pledging your support to ensure greyhounds brought into the GAP NSW program are provided with the care and support they need is crucial.
Before greyhounds are taken into a loving home, they are behaviourally assessed for suitability to become a pet along with being checked over by a veterinarian (including being desexed and having their teeth cleaned).
Our greyhounds are then gradually introduced to life as a pet and begin to learn house manners, during this time they may be cared for in a foster home or at one of our facilities. They are then ready to be formally adopted.
To continually grow the program and make sure we go above and beyond to secure the wellbeing of every greyhound we need your support.
If you would like to make a donation:
- ONLINE: Click one of the ‘DONATE NOW’ buttons on this page.
- CHEQUE: Please make cheque out to ‘Greyhounds As Pets NSW Limited’ and post to Greyhounds As Pets NSW Ltd, PO Box 698 Darlinghurst, NSW 1300.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT: BSB: 062-107, Account number: 11278354, Account name: Greyhounds As Pets NSW Ltd, Reference: your name and ‘GAP Donation’.
Your simple but loving donation could go toward the following:
- $10: support purchasing dog grooming products or enrichment items for greyhounds in kennels
- $50: provide feed for GAP NSW dogs
- $200: help deliver high levels of carer education
- $1000: assist in maintaining greyhound facilities
Show your support today by pledging a donation and help our fantastic GAP NSW program flourish.