For almost 10 years, Greyhounds As Pets (GAP) NSW has been committed to matching people with the right pet through our unique greyhound matching program.
Adopting a greyhound can be an incredibly exciting and rewarding experience, and our ‘match making’ system seeks to ensure we make a compatible match between you and your new family member.
However, this life-changing process does not happen without the generous support of donations from all over NSW, Australia and the world.
Adopting a greyhound is one thing however pledging your support to ensure greyhounds brought into the GAP NSW program are provided with the care and support they need is crucial.
Before greyhounds are taken into a loving home, they are behaviourally assessed for suitability as a pet along with being checked over by a veterinarian (including their desexing operation and teeth clean).
From here greyhounds undertake a six week foster care program where they are introduced to life as a pet and begin to learn house manners; they are formally adopted after this time.
We do however want to improve ourselves. And to do this, we need your support.
If you would like to make a donation:
- ONLINE: Click one of the ‘DONATE NOW’ buttons on this page.
- CHEQUE: Please make cheque out to ‘GRNSW Greyhounds As Pets’ and post to GRNSW Greyhounds As Pets, PO Box 170 Concord West, NSW 2138.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT: BSB: 062-475, Account number: 1005 3676, Account name: Greyhound Racing NSW GAP, Reference: your name and ‘GAP Donation’.
Your simple but loving donation could go toward the following:
- $10: support purchasing dog grooming products or enrichment items for greyhounds in kennels
- $50: provide feed for GAP NSW dogs
- $200: help deliver high levels of carer education
- $1000: assist in maintaining greyhound facilities
As we embark on a new and exciting journey for GAP NSW, we want you to be a part of it.
Show your support today by pledging a donation and help our fantastic GAP NSW program flourish.